1 Nov 2013

Sneak Peek :)


Hey guys !:)) Heres a  sneak peek to my next post, modelling for the amazing photographer Danny Mullen :)
A week off has been great !  I totally needed it ! But to be honest it's just been college work.. Last night stayed at a close friends for Halloween and it was just nice to chill and catch up with my doll ;) Woke up this morning and I was like yeah !! PARIS IN 2 WEEKS! I can't wait going with one my close friends ! Don't worry I will even take videos .. what you think about that ? ... Have a great day ! Off to the gym :)
Mwahx

SHARE:

4 comments

sandy sandhu said...

looks great. Will you like to follow each other on GFC? xoxo
New Post Fashion Talks

Mariola Azores said...

Paris? Wow, Lucky you!

www.Lamacedoniademariola.com

Marlene Silver said...

yeahhh sure darling ))

Marlene Silver said...

ahhhh thanks :) Paris was amazing ! Keep a look out for pictures of my trip :) xx

© Marlene Silver | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig