1 Jan 2014

HAPPY NEW YEAR: Update & Changes To My Blog

Heyy Guys*
I would like to take this time to wish you all a HAPPY NEW YEAR! It turned 00:00, my dates on my phone changed to 1/1/14 with a big smile one my face.OKEY!! I admit it a bit of tears fell down! :) I said my goodbyes to 2013 as it made me cry, laugh but most important I learned a lot of lessons!

2014.. wohhooo!! A lot is changing in this blog, but If I say it all, I'll ruin the surprise. This blog will look at fashion in different ways by having a fashionista, friend give my followers advice on fashion.. but fashion in a different perspective! I so want to tell you more but I'll ruin it all, I'll let her surprise you, she surprises me with her style and I hope she inspires you all! Keep updated as it's all revealed on my next post!*
























New year Dress- Simple/ classy and Pretty*























Happy New Year Beautiful Followers
SHARE:

6 comments

the creation of beauty is art. said...

That dress is so gorgeous. I look forward to all of the changes! Wishing you all the best in the new year!
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Gorgeous dress. Loving the sparkles everywhere. You can buy new quality cz jewelry and have more shine this year. Hoping you have a great year!

Unknown said...

I luv the whole outfit

Unknown said...

cute dress!!!
fashionattitudebyraych.blogspot.com

mizzmoi said...

Aw I'm really excited for the next post now! xx
http://www.mizzmoi.blogspot.ie

Unknown said...

looks like you had fun and the fireworks photo is so cool! :) And i love your blog! and can't wait to read more! I also followed you on GFC!

Also I'm new to blogging and i'm trying to meet some fellow bloggers so I'd love if you had some time if you could check out my blog and let me know what you think! it'd be greatly appreciated! And maybe even follow me on bloglovin or gfc if you like and want to!

thanks so much xoxo Randa
http://pandaraige.blogspot.com/

© Marlene Silver | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig