4 Jul 2014

"FLORAL JUMPSUIT "

 Jumpsuit- Newlook// Shoes- Primark// Hat- Primark

Heyy Guys!!!
I know it's been long sine I blogged, I just couldn't pick up the laptop and blog for some reason.. For some that don't know I finished college in May wohoo! and started working in Forever 21 for the summer ! cool shop" I LOVE IT! ... soo after working crazy I decided to take a trip to Mallorca, Spain with a couple of friends. A post on my holiday will be coming soon, bare with me I'm just getting used to blogging again. Although, above you will see a jumpsuit I bought in Newlook for my holiday, I was in love with the floral.

For now I shall say goodnight, I'm watching the world cup with the brothers! Wohoo Go brazil!!

xo
Marlene
SHARE:

No comments

© Marlene Silver | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig