14 Mar 2015

ALL WHITE| KINGS AND QUEENS BALL






Hey guys, hope all is well and all is good. I got so much feedback about this dress that I had to write a post on it. Last weekend I was invited to the DCU African society  Kings and Queens Ball. I have to say I was really nervous about the outfit and deciding on the day also didn't help. I took my amazing sister to River Island she just spotted this dress from far and I was in love with it as soon as I tried it on. I never really go for white dresses for some reason I feel like it's only colour to wear on your wedding day haha! I didn't get the chance to take so much pictures on the night so I took another one today. I would describe this outfit simple, clean and classy! What you guys think?
x
Have a fab weekend.
SHARE:

No comments

© Marlene Silver | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig