12 Oct 2015

MONDAY- STYLE




Shirt from Vintage shop// Leather skirt from Missguided// Bag from Newlook// Shoes from Newlook

Hello Lovelies,
Hope everyone had a great weekend. I made sure I  relaxed this weekend. It's Monday, I usually never like Mondays but this Monday is different because two days till my Birthday!! Wow It's my Birthday again. Last year I went to  Belguim and the year before that was Paris with a friend. This year I've decided to stay in Ireland and treat myself to a nice weekend. I have a busy week ahead of me, I mean every day I'm doing something with different people and Sunday its a treat to myself which I will share more later during the week.

The outfit above is a look I shot with my amazing photographer Alanl two weeks ago. When I styled this look I thought of Naomi Campbell. I never wear leather but when I saw this on Missuided I fell in love. We all need a leather skirt in our wardrobe for the winter season. It can be styled with a nice top, jumper and knee high boats depending on the weather. I usually post all my outfit of the day post on my snap chat. If you donl't follow me,, do its @marlenesilver. I might do a post on it..
I am taking it easy, having a cup of tea watching Once Upon a Time. Have a fab night.

Night x
Marlene
SHARE:

No comments

© Marlene Silver | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig