19 Oct 2015

SNAPCHAT- OUTFITS


Jackets from Vintage shop// Leather skirt from Missguided// Shirt from Zara//  Boots from Penny's
Runners from Penny's// High waist jeans from Missguided// top from Penny's// Jacket from Tommy Hilfiger// Bag from New Look

 Shoes from Penny's// Leather skirt from Missguided// Shirt from Pull & Bear// Fur from Topshop

Jeans from Pull & Bear// Shoes from Penny's// Fur from Topshop// Blouse from Penny's

Snapchat- Marlenesilver

Good Evening babes,

Happy Monday or should I say Oh No.. It's Monday!!. My weekend went so fast with training and birthday celebrations. Sunday was the only day I got to relax and catch up on shows such as Scandal and Grey's Anatomy. Thanks to everyone who wished me Happy Birthday on Instagram. 

For those that don't know I have a Snap chat account. I never really saw the reason behind it until I started snapping weekend outfits and got amazing feed backs. So, I decided to share with you my latest outfits on my snap chat on my way for lunch, shopping or night out with friends. I have to say now I love snap chat haha! 

I had one of those Monday blues where I woke up at 6am so cold and when it was time to get up my body was just not having it.. Any one experience that every Monday? Now I'm relaxing watching Reign, It's not my cuppa tea but It's good so far. I can't wait for the return on Made and Chelsea. 

I have decided to have three post a week, it will be hard but I will try my best. I guess If I plan it all it shouldn't be that hard. So if there is anything you would want to see more on this, Please don't hesitate to comment below and let me know. 

Have a fab evening x
Marlene

SHARE:

No comments

© Marlene Silver | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig