28 Nov 2015

GYM OUTFIT-PRIMARK


Hey babes,  Happy Saturday!
I had such a busy day with a nail appointment in the morning. I get so excited when I get my nails done and this time I went for a simple fire red colour. I might share photos later.
I have a work awards thing tonight so I decided to shop around and during this time I ended up buying few beauty products. I think I have become a makeup junkie! ha..

It's so hard to work out during the week so I try my best to do some cardio work out, so I'm off to the gym for a quick workout before I get ready for tonight. Above is what I'm wearing to the gym. I always buy my clothes in Penny's as its affordable and stylish at the same time.

I will post what I'm wearing later just before I head. xo
xo
Marlene



SHARE:

No comments

© Marlene Silver | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig