29 Nov 2015

YELLOW DRESS




Dress from Zara// Shoes from OnlineAvenue from Koi Couture 

Happy Sunday lovelies!
Where did the weekend go? It's already Sunday.. I just want it to be Friday again ha.
Last night I attended my work's awards night and I wore my Yellow dress from Zara for the first time. I wanted to wear something bright for the first time.. and I sure was the brightest person of the night ha! I really like this dress as its classy, short but at the same time it's simple. The feedback I got from friends where it really works well with my skin tone.

Just an update.. On Friday I'm going to London for the weekend for an exciting news which I can only confirm when I get back. I can't wait!!!

Chilling watching Gossip Girls and being lazy before a stressful week starts.
Hugs
xo
Marlene
SHARE:

No comments

© Marlene Silver | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig