28 May 2016

SMART BLUE- PART 1





Shoes from Miss Selfridges// Jeans from Primark// Top from Next// Blazer from H&M// Bag from Prada

Hey Babes!
 A couple of weeks ago, I mentioned I found a new photographer for taking outfits in London. Back in April we decided to take Spring outfits. This look was inspired by my sister Sandrine who I watched during a young age as she expressed love for fashion and put looks together.
While I style this look, I thought of that spring sunny day going for lunch or dinner with the girls. I wanted to look casual, simple but at the same time look stylish. The choice of colour work well with spring and the sandal heels, are the reason it's classy and stylish right? haha! My amazing Prada bag which I only got, was gifted to me by my sister Sandrine and I decided it will go well with this look.

I have more pictures which I just want to share with you. My photographer Aleksandra done an amazing job and I was so happy and jumping around the house when I received the final shots.  I will be posting the rest on my next blog post. But for now thanks for reading.

Time for junk food, watching the 100 with friends :) Have a fab Saturday x

P.S Don't forget to follow Aleksandra photography site here for bookings and if you have any enquires you can message her on Instagram here.
SHARE:

No comments

© Marlene Silver | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig